NetWare Client for Mac OS X - IP Edition allows users to authenticate and use NetWare natively using the IP protocol. Built completely from the ground up, this OS X Native client allows your Mac to communicate on your Novell Network with Pure IP eliminating the need to propagate AppleTalk® on your local area network.
- Support for files larger than 4gb on servers that are running NetWare 6 SP3 or later (NSS volumes only)
- NCP packet signing for enhanced security
- Directory mount-root support (allows a sub-directory on a volume to be mounted as if it were the root of the volume on the client).and allows billions of volumes and directories
- File system ACL support (for viewing trustee rights)
- Background SLP resolution and less memory usage allows for much improved application response times.